Gyproc Business (formerly India Gypsum)
World's leading manufacturer of ceilings, drywalls and gypsum plasters. The company is a pioneer in introducing lightweight interior construction practices in the Indian market, and its products and systems are the preferred choice of companies, builders, interior decorators and end consumers.
What do iconic buildings such as the T3 airport terminal in Delhi, the Infosys campus in Mysore and the Lodha World Towers in Mumbai have in common?
All of them use products manufactured by Saint-Gobain Gyproc!
WORLD CLASS INFRASTRUCTURE
- Three world-class manufacturing units in Jind (near Delhi), Wada (near Mumbai) and Bengaluru
- Three drywall academies in Delhi, Wada and Bengaluru to train contractors and applicators in the latest techniques
- An extensive countrywide sales and warehouse network
- Countrywide distribution network
SOLUTIONS THAT TRANSFORM INTERIOR SPACES
- Gyproc Business offers a complete range of products and systems for ceilings, drywalls and plasters
- Architectural design support in acoustics, fire safety, thermal comfort and structural safety
- Systems engineering
- Quantity surveying
- Training and onsite technical support
- SpecSure® performance warranties
Besides builders and architects, discerning home owners are increasingly choosing Saint-Gobain Gyproc false ceilings to create homes that are unique, elegant, better lit and more energy efficient.