- Organization Name: Saint-Gobain Research India Pvt Ltd.
- Location of Posting: Chennai
- Please send in your applications to :
Senior Research Engineer - Gypsum
To develop competencies in the Gypsum team of SGR India to support the Gypsum Activity & local Business for new product development and provide technical support.
Skills & Knowledge
Broad knowledge of materials science with a unique blend of hands on and theoretical approaches, applicable to commercial & residential building materials used in construction of walls, partitions, plasters and joining.
Analytical tools & methods to analyze chemistry, structure and properties of materials
- Experience in sample preparation techniques and testing
- Spectrocopic, XRD, Contact Angle, Optical Microscope
- Experimental knowledge and hands on experience on electron microscopy EDX is desirable.
Awareness of applicable standards:
Experimental Design & Methods, SPC and general mathematical orientation Good presentation and writing skills to all levels of the organization (plant operator to global Directors)
Ph.D. in Material Science/Chemical/ Civil Engineering
Proven record of running projects with ability to self-manage. Min 3-4 years industrial experience, with experience in cement / gypsum formulations preferred. Must be able (willingness) to work in the lab, be a clear communicator (verbal & written), and be capable to interact intelligently at different levels of the organization .
Apply NowPlease send in your applications to :