- Organization Name: Saint-Gobain Research India Pvt Ltd.
- Location of Posting: Chennai
- Please send in your applications to :
Looking for an innovative mind with leadership abilities who has 4-7 years of rich Industrial experience for research & development on new products and processes
Objective of the Position
- Utilizes scientific principles and technologies towards innovative original research & development for major impact on new glass products and processes
- Provides scientific leadership to associates
- Is recognized as the Company expert in his/her specialty area, while maintaining a broad-based knowledge of Company products/processes/technology.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a vibrant idea vault for the project and demonstrate aggressive IP protection attitude for new developments
- takes full responsibility of multiple projects from start to completion.
- individual contributor as Project leader for large strategic/value-addition projects;
- draws upon a wide range of scientific knowledge which he/she reduces to a base technology having a range of applications within the Company in support of business objectives.
- familiar with patent activities in his/her area of expertise and develops patentable concepts.
Single-point contact for business for new product development needs in domain area/market segment
- Will report to and effectively work in a "Matrix" structure.
- May supervise 1-4 team members usually made up of Research Engineers and Sr. Research Engineers.
- Will supervise personnel participating on Incumbent’s Programs ( A portfolio of multiple projects ).
- Receives guidance from supervisor on broad program level objectives, budget requirements, and administration.
- Independently develops new technical parameters and conducts research under direction received.
Skills & Knowledge
- Skills associated with a Ph.D in Engineering (Materials/Chemical/equivalent) or equivalent experience, as well as general communication skills with 4-7 years of industrial R&D experience in the relevant field.
- Product development experience (concept stage to industrialization)
- Excellent project management and coordination skills
- Good problem-solving skills
Apply NowPlease send in your applications to :