- Organization Name: Saint-Gobain Research India Pvt Ltd.
- No. of Position/s: 1
- Location of Posting: Chennai
- Please send in your applications to : CareersSGRI.L11Gen@saint-gobain.com
Research Engineer – Performance Plastics
Objective of the Position
- Entry level position of professional research engineer.
- Utilizes basic scientific or engineering principles and techniques to undertake short-term fairly specific tasks and Sub-projects.
Skill & Knowledge
- Dynamic, innovative, customer facing skills
- Methodical and organized with demonstrated experience in product and application development
- Good communication and demonstrated experience in Analytical testing of new products
- Good experimental capability and knowledge of polymer product and application development catering to assortment of industries such as automotive, healthcare, industrial, etc.
Academic Qualification Experience
Candidate should be strong in many of the following areas; UTM, DMA, TMA,TGA, DSC, Prototype development , technical service.
Masters Degree in Polymers with good global experience either studied abroad or work experience abroad; having deep R & D skills, demonstrated results in developing new businesses, product portfolios etc in the area of polymer materials. Demonstrated experience in business development, customer facing, marketing knowledge and understanding of markets, processes, supply chain etc. 2 to 4 years of relevant industrial experience is a must.