- Organization Name: Saint-Gobain Research India Pvt Ltd.
- No. of Position/s: 1
- Location of Posting: Chennai
- Please send in your applications to : CareersSGRI.L11Gen@saint-gobain.com
Information Research Analyst
Information Research & Management team at SGRI manages the technology information needs for researchers and business. The function subscribes to a wide variety of tools, retrieves/analyze information and also manages knowledge.
The candidate should have demonstrated a strong passion for collecting, analyzing & reporting information using appropriate information sources (e.g., patents, journals, business databases). He/she should be able to work collaboratively with R&D and business/marketing teams with a high degree of customer focus. Ability to quickly grasp technologies and adapt to constantly evolving needs of the organization are key traits.
- Identify information sources, perform structured searches, analyze data and prepare reports pertaining to diverse information needs
- Deliver information work products such as state-of-the-art, novelty, landscape, patentability, competitor analysis, market research, etc. with quality and productivity
- Recommend technology/market opportunities and insights
- Work collaboratively with researchers, business teams and global information teams to identify opportunities
- Develop and deliver training on information tools and searches
Qualifications & Experience:
- Master`s degree in Science/engineering, from a good academic institution, with 3-6 years of experience in searching & analyzing information and possess academic/work experience related to materials domain (polymers, ceramics, metals, etc.)
- Experience in retrieving information from multiple sources (patents, journals, market) preferred
- Certification on searching, competitive analysis, knowledge management or six sigma would be a plus